It’s really easy to set up. Just search for Multitasktures on Cydia and install it. It relies on Activator to function, so if you already have that installed you probably have an idea how this works. Basically, it adds functionality to Activator so you can choose any action or gesture to navigate between apps. I prefer swiping left and right, but if you want you could double click the home button, use the volume buttons, pinch an icon, or choose any of the various options Activator provides. It’s very neat.
To get it set up once you have Multitasktures installed, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your iDevice and select “Activator” in the extensions section.
- Click the “Anywhere” option at the top.
- Choose the gesture or action you want from the long list of options.
- Choose “Left App (Multitaskture)” or “Right App (Multitaskture)” to assign one of Multitaskture’s options. If you choose left, that action will move one app to the left. If you choose right, it’ll move one app to the right
That’s all there is to it. If you prefer a visual demonstration, just check out the video:
Im0rtant Recent P0sts:
- Without 3D Glasses ‘iDesktopVR’ Brings 3D Tech Demo to the iPhone [App Store] [Video]
- The State of App Piracy and What Can Be Done to Fix It
- Plex Releases Major 1.1 Update: The King Of iOS Media Players
- iQuickCall Allows You to Quickly Call, Text, or E-Mail with Activator
- Appleâ€™s Got an App for All iAds in One Place