for those at 05.14, 05.15 or 05.16 I really don’t see an unlock coming. Rather, it’ll be: update to 06.15, then down to 05.13
(because the downgrade from 06.15 goal is much higher priority than explicit 05.14,05.15, or 05.16 unlock. Achieves same.)
But they won’t develop a direct method to unlock 5.14.02, 5.15.04 and 5.16.00 basebands. Moreover this downgrade will fix the GPS issue which found after upgrading to iPad baseband 6.15.00.
Related, Imp0rtant, Recent P0sts;
– iPad 2 almost jailbroken by Chronic Dev Team !
– Tri-SIM Card Adaptor for iPhone 4
– iOS 4.3.1 Makes iPhone Overheating, Hereâ€™s How to Fix it>
– How To Unlock iPhone 4, 3GS on iOS 4.3.1 with Ultrasn0w 1.2.1 [Guide]
– Delete Apps From Home Screen with CyDelete [Cydia Tweak]
– Native Turn-By-Turn Voice Navigation Coming To iOS!
F0r M0re UpDaTing:
Be 0ne 0f My New F0ll0wers 0n Twitter,
0ne 0f My New Fan 0n FaceB00k,
And Here Is The Feeds.