As we reported you that this jailbreak is still tethered jailbreak which means that you will need to reconnect your iDevice with computer every time your reboot iDevice.
Jailbreak 4.3.5 iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, 3G, iPad:
Step 1: Download Step
Download iOS 4.3.5 for iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod touch and iPad
Download iOS 4.3.4 for iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod touch
Download Redsn0w 0.9.8b4 for Windows
Download Redsn0w 0.9.8b4 for Mac
Download iTunes 10.4 for [Windows] [Mac]
Extract the RedSn0w zip file by double clicking it.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to the computer and launch iTunes.
- Select your iPhone from the list of devices on the left
- Hold down Option and click the Restore button
- Restore is preferred as it won’t create any wasted space on your iPhone.
- Navigate to the Pwnage folder on your desktop
- Select the 4.3.5 firmware ipsw. Click the Choose button to continue.
Step 3: Once iTunes has finished updating your iPhone to the desired firmware open the Pwnage folder on your desktop and launch the redsn0w application from the redsn0w folder we extracted earlier.
Step 4: Once RedSn0w opens click the Browse button
Step 5: Select the 4.3.4 firmware ipsw we placed in the Pwnage folder on our desktop then click Open.
Step 6: Once the firmware has been verified click the Next button to continue.
Step 7: RedSn0w will now prepare the jailbreak data
Step 8: From this window you can select the jailbreak options you would like.
- Make sure Cydia is selected and click the Next button to continue
Step 9: Please plug your iPhone into the computer and make sure its OFF then click the Next button
Step 10: RedSn0w will now guide you through the steps to get into DFU mode. Just follow step required
- Hold down both the Home button and the Power button for 10 seconds.
- Release the Power button and continue holding the Home button until RedSn0w detects the device.
Step 11: Your iPhone will now reboot
Step 12: RedSn0w will then begin uploading the new RAM Disk and Kernel.
Step 13: Once this is complete you will be notified that RedSn0w is done. Click the Finish button. When your iPhone finishes rebooting (5 minutes or so) it will be jailbroken with Cydia on the SpringBoard.
Once RedSn0w has finished jailbreaking your device you will need to boot it tethered. Rerun RedSn0w and this time select Just boot tethered right now from the list of options instead of installing Cydia.
Jailbreak 4.3.5 iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, 3G, iPad with Redsn0w [Video Guide]:
If you found this post useful, dont forget to click the +1 button Below