Ok, no voice is louder than Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference kicks off early Monday morning in San Francisco, But thinking can. My thinking leads me this year’s edition is no different, except for the fact that Apple has already played its hand.
Earlier this week, the company announced that CEO Steve Jobs would be taking the wraps off iCloud, a new “cloud services offering,” as well as new versions of the Mac OS and iOS. By comparison Apple merely said that Jobs was keynoting last year’s show.
Even with that information, there’s still a some things we don’t know heading into next week:
- Can Apple wow with its iCloud?
- How will iCloud fit into Apple’s existing services?
- Will there be new hardware?
- When will these three things arrive?
- Can the price of Lion go lower?
|Can Apple wow with its iCloud?