According to A report by MacRumors, The analyst Ming-Chi Kuo says that There is no evidence of a redesigned iPhone 5 in the supply chain.

Instead, his sources point to the "N94" iPhone that has been popularly referred to as the "iPhone 4S" as the sole new iPhone model set to ship, with Apple planning for 30 million units through the end of the year. Apple is also planning production of an additional 5 million units of the existing iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS models as it transitions to the new model.

Kuo has shared some of the N94 details:

  • 512 MB Of RAM
  • The Camera module height is very much like the iPhone 4’s
  • 3.5” Display
  • Glass front and back
  • Foxconn is covering 85% of the production load an the remaining 15% is being covered by Pegatron, As we already know.

Also according to Kuo, Apple is claimed to supply the manufacturers with the Gold Master of iOS 5 on the last week of September.

He Also mentioned that the iPod touch will get more changes than coming in white.

Via | MacRumors


We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.


Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?