Comex has finally released JailbreakMe 3.0 software after months of hard work. Now everyone can finally jailbreak iPad 2Â hardware on iOS 4.3.3 firmware using JailbreakMe 3.0. For those that don’t know what JailbreakMe is, it’s a web-based easy to use jailbreak. Users can easily and quickly jailbreak their device just by going to the JailbreakMe 3.0 website.
JailbreakMe 3.0 software is supported on the following iOS devices:
- iPad 2 – iOS 4.3.3
- iPad 1 – iOS 4.3, iOS 4.3.1, iOS 4.3.2, and iOS 4.3.3
- iPhone 4 (GSM) – iOS 4.3, iOS 4.3.1, iOS 4.3.2, and iOS 4.3.3
- iPhone 4 (CDMA) – iOS 4.2.6 to Â iOS 4.2.8
- iPhone 3GS – iOS 4.3, iOS 4.3.1, iOS 4.3.2, and iOS 4.3.3
- iPod touch 4G – iOS 4.3, iOS 4.3.1, iOS 4.3.2, and iOS 4.3.3
- iPod touch 3G – iOS 4.3, iOS 4.3.2, and iOS 4.3.3
How to Jailbreak with JailbreakMe 3.0
To jailbreak your device with JailbreakMe 3.0, follow the steps below:
1. Open Safari on your iOS device, and visit www.jailbreakme.com.
2. Tap the Free button, and then tap the Install button.
3. JailbreakMe 3.0 will do it’s work, and Cydia will automatically start installing. That’s it, enjoy your jailbreak. Wasn’t that easy?
4. Optional, but RECOMMENDED: Open up Cydia, and search and install PDF Patcher 2 so your device is safe from the holes that JailbreakMe 3.0 uses.
If you are on iOS 5.0 beta, you can still download iOS 4.3.3 and downgrade if you want to jailbreak your device.
Remember to follow us on Twitter, and Facebook to stay up to date with the latest.