Also this confirming the floating rumors which indicated a possible release of the white iPhone 4 in late April. Anyway let’s wait and see, I will buy one.
So, you gonna buy it? 4-16-2011
According to Bloomberg, Apple will launch the long awaited white version of its iPhone 4 sometime during the â€œnext few weeks.â€ Apple has failed to produce a white version in the 10 months since itâ€™s original announcement, although the new hue will be available on both Verizon Wireless and AT&T.
This information appears to be in-line with earlier analyst predictions that Apple would release the device in April.
Im0rtant, Recent, Related P0sts:
- CutYourSIM Offers Permanent iPhone Unlock That Lasts â€œForeverâ€
- Appleâ€™s â€œSmart TVâ€ Could Arrive Later This Year
- iPad 2i is leaked [Video]
- iPhone 5: Whatâ€™s Expected
- Forget the white iPhone 4; say hello to the (mostly) white Nexus S
- Update to iOS 4.3 on your iOS Device Without Developer Account [How to]