Chronic dev team didn’t announce about the exploit which lets Greenpois0n jailbreak iPad 2 on iOS 4.3.1 so far. But Joshua Hill recommended all iPad 2 owners who are running iOS 4.3 to keep it and not update to iOS 4.3.1 to be on the safe side as iOS 4.3 is already exploitable and can be easily jailbroken.
Related, Imp0rtant, Recent P0sts;
– Download Redsn0w 0.9.6RC9 (Guide)
– Untethered iOS 4.3.1 Jailbreak (Redsn0w – PwnageTool) to be Released within Few Hours [Confirmed]>
– Apptitude Uses Facebook To Figure Out Which iPhone Apps Your Friends Are Using
– Delete Apps From Home Screen with CyDelete [Cydia Tweak]
– Native Turn-By-Turn Voice Navigation Coming To iOS!
F0r M0re UpDaTing:
Be 0ne 0f My New F0ll0wers 0n Twitter,
0ne 0f My New Fan 0n FaceB00k,
And Here Is The Feeds.