Melbourne Man Sues Apple After iPhone X Explodes in His Pocket


Exploding phones take away the internet. The whole Samsung Galaxy Note 7 fiasco took the world by a storm when multiple Galaxy Note 7 started exploding due to an enlarged battery. Now, a Melbourne man has reportedly sued Apple after his iPhone X exploded in his pocket while he was sitting at his desk.

Continue reading

This is a syndicated post. If you are interested please read the full article from its original source at iPhone Hacks | #1 iPhone, iPad, iOS Blog.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?