Sydney Cyclist Left with Third-Degree Burns after iPhone 6 Explodes and Catches Fire


A bicycle rider in Sydney was left with third-degree burns after his iPhone exploded in his back pocket. The incident occurred after a minor fall, which likely triggered the iPhone’s battery to explode.

Continue reading

This is a syndicated post. If you are interested please read the full article from its original source at iPhone Hacks | #1 iPhone, iPad, iOS Blog.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?