has just released to untethered jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 to iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, iPod touch 3G, iPad 1 and AppleTV. PwnageTool 4.3.3
is the appropriate jailbreak tool for who rely on unlock to keep their old unlockable baseband on iOS 4.3.3 so that they can use ultrasn0w to unlock their devices.
Here’s the full step by step guide :
Step 1: Run PwnageTool in “Expert mode” and then select the device you want to jailbreak.
Step 2: Browse for iOS 4.3.3 IPSW firmware for your device.
Step 3: Click on“Build” -as shown in the below screenshot- to start creating custom 4.3.3 firmware file
Step 4: PwnageTool will now start building your custom 4.3.3 .ipsw file for your device
Step 5: Now follow the following steps to enter DFU mode using PwnageTool:
- Hold Power and Home buttons for 10 seconds
- Now release the Power button but continue holding the Home button for 10 more seconds
- You device should now be in DFU mode
Step 5: Now restore your device to your pre-jailbroken custom 4.3.3 .ipsw files by doing this:
- Start iTunes.
- Click on your device icon from the sidebar in iTunes.
- Press and hold left “alt” (option) button on Mac, or Left “Shift” button if you are on Windows on the keyboard and then click on “Restore” button in the iTunes and then release this button.
Now iTunes asking you to select the location for your custom firmware 4.3.3 file. Select the pre-jailbroken custom 4.3.3 firmware .ipsw file, then click on “Open”.
Step 9: iTunes will now restore the firmware on your iOS device. (this will take 10 minutes) then enjoy your untethered jailbreak on iOS 4.3.3
How to unlock iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4: (Old basebands):
You can follow our guide Click Here, to unlock your iPhone 4, 3GS on iOS 4.3.3